There are two types of pools players can summon from:
- the Galaxy Pool: a free pull, restores every 48 hours
- Sunrise Pool: a free pull, restores every 24 hours
As soon as the free pull is available you can use it once, then the counter starts again.
You can't stack any free pulls, since the counter stops until you use it.
The Galaxy Pool (also called Gem Pool), is where players can also use Gems or Galaxy Wish Coupons to draw.
Every pull rewards a single Heart Flower, it doesn't matter if the pull was free or bought.
The cost of pulling from the Galaxy Pool is:
- 200 Gems / 1 Galaxy Wish Coupon for a Single Pull
- 1800 Gems / 10 Galaxy Wish Coupons for a 10-pull (with an SR ensured)
- Save up for 10-pulls, due to reduced cost and the guaranteed SR.
- If you're missing only one or two GWC for a complete 10 Pull, exchange them for Gems in the Love Supply, the cost is the same.
- Wait for a Wish Tree Event before using up your resources, because then the drop rates are slightly increased.
The drop rates for the Galaxy Wish Pool are as follows:
|Rarity||Normal Drop Rate||Drop Rate during Events for a limited Time|
In the Wish Tree there are especially rare Karmas, with lower drop rates than the usual Karma of the same type.
The Sunrise Pool is where players can spend Gold or Sunrise Wish Coupon to draw.
Unlike the Galaxy Pool, each pull will result in 2 Heart Petals.
100 Heart Petal will convert to 1 Heart Flower automatically.
The cost of pulling from the Sunrise Pool is:
- 3.000 Gold / 1 Sunrise Wish Coupon for a Single Pull
- 27.000 Gold / 10 Sunrise Wish Coupons for a 10-pull
Note: Since the drop rates are very low, it might take a considerable amount of gold to get a full SSR compared to collecting shards. The drop rates for the Sunrise Wish Pool are as follows:
Heart Flowers can be used to redeem more Karma cards. The Heart Flower cost varies depending on the rarity of the card. Due to the rarity of SSR cards, it is recommended to save up Heart Flowers for SSRs.
|Item||Quantity||Heart Flower Cost|
|Victor: Winter Infatuation SSR Karma||1||192|
|Lucien: Autumn Whisper SSR Karma||1||192|
|Kiro: Spring Sonata SSR Karma||1||192|
|Gavin: Summer Loving SSR Karma||1||192|
|Victor: Marauder SSR Karma||1||192|
|Lucien: Sound of Silence SSR Karma||1||192|
|Kiro: Whisk You Away SSR Karma||1||192|
|Gavin: Starstruck SSR Karma||1||192|
|Victor: Late Night Thoughts SR Karma||1||48|
|Victor: Making a Move SR Karma||1||48|
|Victor: Soft Encouragement SR Karma||1||48|
|Lucien: Fireflies SR Karma||1||48|
|Lucien: Arm-in-Arm SR Karma||1||48|
|Lucien: Capture the Moment SR Karma||1||48|
|Kiro: Albatross SR Karma||1||48|
|Kiro: Snowfall SR Karma||1||48|
|Kiro: Sweet Dreams SR Karma||1||48|
|Gavin: Source of Strength SR Karma||1||48|
|Gavin: Childlike SR Karma||1||48|
|Gavin: Sincere Instruction SR Karma||1||48|
Wish Tree Events introduce Karma that can only be redeemed using special event currency instead of Heart Flowers. After the event, all leftover currency is transformed into Heart Flowers and sent by in-game Mail. The only exception to this so far is the Chinese New Year Event where the Karma could not be redeemed through event currency or Heart Flowers.