A collection of random info & phone related scripts. Scripts with a ✓ next to them are finished and ready to be used.
Base stats: 60 all
Stam gift might be every level? stam gift = 20
- 2: 500. stam -> 61
- 3: 2880. stam -> 62
- 4: 4700. 63 stam
- 5: 64 stam. Unlock Chap 2?
- 6: 8350. 65 stam
- 7: 10,180. 66 stam
- 8: 12,000. 67 stam
- 9: 13820. 68 stam
- 10: 15660. 69 stam. Unlock Chap 3
- 11: 18060. 70 stam
- 12: 23670. 71 stam
- 13: 29250. 72 stam
- 14: 34850. 73 stam
- 15: 40430. 74 stam. Unlock Chap 4
- 16: 46040. 76 stam
- 17: 51620. 75 stam
- 18: 57220. 77 stam
- 19: 62810. 78 stam
- 20: 68420. Unlock Chap 5
- 21: 81120.
- 22: 88560.
- 23: 96000.
- 24: 103450.
- 25: 110890. Unlock Chap 6
- 26: 118330.
- 27: 125780.
- 28: 133220.
- 30: Unlock Chap 7
- 35: Unlock Chap 8
- 40: Unlock Chap 9
- 45: Unlock Chap 10
- 51: Unlock Chap 11
- 53: Unlock Chap 12
- 55: Unlock Chap 13
- 56: 327020.
- 57: Unlock Chap 14
- 60: Unlock Chap 15
- 61: 543340.
- 62: 435340. Unlock Chap 16
- 64: Unlock Chap 17
- 67: 581140.
- 68: 635140.
- 69: 689140.
- 70: 743140.
- Lvl 2: 50. Attribute Points: +3. 6 Pts.
- Lvl 3: 100. +3. 9 Pts.
- Lvl 4: 180. +3
- Lvl 5: 280. +3
- Lvl 6: 400. +3
- Lvl 7: 550. +3
- Lvl 8: 720. +3
- Lvl 9: 920. +3
- Lvl 10: 1140. +3
- Lvl 11: 1390. +4
- Lvl 12: 1660. +3
- Lvl 13: 1950. +4
- Lvl 14: 2270. +4
- Lvl 15: 2610. +4
- Lvl 16: 2980. +3
- Lvl 17: 3370. +4
- Lvl 18: 3790. +4
- Lvl 19: 4230. +5
- 20: 4700. +4
- 21: 5190. +4
- 22: 5700. +4
- 23: 6240. +5
- 24: 6800. +4
- 25: 7390. +5
- 26: 8000. +5
- 27: 8640. +4
- 28: 9300. +5
- 29: 9980. +5
- 30: 10690. +5
- 31: 11420. +5
- 32: 12180. +5
- 33: 12790. +6
- 34: 13770. +5
- 35: 14600. +6
- 36: 15460. +6
- 37: 16340. +5
- 38: 17240.
- 45: 24260
Intimacy needed to get to the level.
- 2: 25
- 3: 85
- 4: 150
- 5: 230
- 6: 300
- 7: 360
- 8: 450
- 9: 500
- 10: 600
- 11: 700
- 12: 800
- 13: 900
- 14: 1000
- 15: 1100
- 16: 1200
- 17: 1300
Intimacy can differ depending on choices.Completed scripts will need to be rechecked
- Kiro’s Thanks ✓
- Kiro: Thanks for letting me have Batman.
Well, you like it, so...
- MC: Well, you like it, so it’s all yours!
- Kiro: Now that I’ve got Batman, my superhero squad is almost complete!
No need to thank me. It’s no biggie.
- MC: No need to thank me. It’s no biggie.
- Kiro: It’s important to me though! My superhero squad is almost complete!
I actually want to keep it for myself.
- MC: I like Batman too, actually. I was almost tempted to just keep him for myself.
- Kiro: Eh? Then wouldn’t I be taking yours? I won’t feel as good about having the full set in that case.
You’ve almost got the full set? Wow!
- MC: You’ve almost got the full set? That’s so cool!
- Kiro: Ha, I’ve been collecting for some time. Anyway, thanks a lot for today. Let’s stay in touch!
I'll keep an eye out for the rest of them!
- MC: I’ll keep an eye out for other superheroes for you too!
- Kiro: Sure thing! Wow, I’m sure lucky to have met you! Let’s stay in touch!
Glad to be of help!
- MC: I’m glad to be of help with your collection!
- Kiro: I’ll treat you to my favorite juice next time to properly thank you. Do stay in touch!
- Kiro’s Search ✓
- Kiro: Where were you? I couldn’t find you.
I was learning stuff from other groups.
- MC: I was learning stuff from other groups.
- Kiro: You sure took a long time to see my text——guess you must have learned a lot.
I happen to be looking for you too.
- MC: I happen to be looking for you too.
- Kiro: Wow, we’re telepathic!
I kind of wandered off...
- MC: I kind of wandered off...
- Kiro: How did that happen, dummy?
- Kiro: I’m here on the street with the taco vendor. Should I send my assistant to pick you up?
No need. I’ll be there in a sec.
- MC: No need. I’ll be there in a sec.
- Kiro: They're giving us a couple hours off to grab food! Come over!
You have a unique method of finding the way.
- MC: You have a unique method of finding the way.
- Kiro: I remember streets by the food sold on them.
- Kiro: Come to think of it, I don’t remember where it is exactly either...
- Kiro: They’re giving us a couple of hours off to grab food. I’ll send my assistant over to pick you up.
Did something happen? I’ll be right there.
- MC: Did something happen? I’ll be right there.
- Kiro: Nothing happened! They're just giving us a couple hours off to grab food.
Come to think of it, I’m a bit hungry.
- MC: I’m indeed hungry now that I’m thinking about it. I’ll just put down the pudding and I’ll be right there.
- Kiro: Pudding? Is that the gift for me you mentioned?
I’m not hungry. Leave it on the car.
- MC: I’m not that hungry actually. Just leave it on the car. I’ll just put down the pudding and I’ll be right there.
- Kiro: Is that your gift for me?
- MC: Thanks for the reminder! I’ll just put down the pudding and I'll be right there.
- Kiro: No wonder you're holding a bag.
- Kiro: Could it be... a gift for me?
Oops, I let the cat out of the bag.
- MC: Oops, guess I let the cat out of the bag.
- Kiro: Ha, no matter it’s for me or not, there’s no escaping from me now!
- Kiro: You’d better get back here as soon as possible! We need to start filming soon.
It’s not for you.
- MC: It’s not for you.
- Kiro: Aww, how sad! I don’t want to talk to you anymore...
- Kiro: Just tell me who it’s for, and I’ll snatch it from their hands!
- Kiro: You’d better get back here as soon as possible! We need to start filming soon.
It’s a gift for you.
- MC: I made the pudding myself. It's my reward for you for working so hard!
- Kiro: Wow, how did you know I adore pudding?
- Kiro: Get back here right away, Miss Chips! I can't wait!
- Kiro’s Pudding
- Kiro: I love this pudding! Isn’t it from Souvenir? How did you manage to get it?
- MC: What Souvenir? I made it myself.
- Kiro: You don’t know about Souvenir?
I made the pudding myself.
- MC: I made it. I didn’t buy it.
As long as you like it.
- MC: I’m glad you like it. I made it...
- Kiro: That’s incredible. You made a pudding that tastes just like the kind from Souvenir!
You must be remembering it wrong.
- MC: You must be mistaken. How
- Kiro: I’m never mistaken! It tastes just like it!
What kind of restaurant is Souvenir?
- MC: Just like Souvenir? What kind...
What a coincidence!
- MC: It’s hard to believe such a...
- Kiro: I’ll bring you to Souvenir next time! I’m their greatest fan. You’ve got to try it.
Sure, let’s go!
- MC: Sure, let’s go!
- Kiro: I’ll call you when Souvenir opens!
I’m starting to feel hungry...
- MC: I’m starting to get hungry now...
You’re making me more and more curios!
- MC: You’re making me more and...
- Snow World
After obtaining Kiro: Snowfall
- MC: I saw your photo. Looks like you’re having fun in the mountains!
- Kiro: It’s cold, but the view is fabulous.
I’m still working. I sure envy you.
- MC: I’m still working. I sure envy you.
- Kiro: I’ll just look at the view a but harder just for you then!
It’s been ages since I last saw snow.
- MC: I haven’t seen snow for such...
Is is fun? Tell me about it!
- MC: Did anything fun happen?...
- Kiro: I was lying on the snow, just watching birds soar past. They look so free, it makes me feel free too.
I wish I could go see snow!
- MC: I wish I could go see snow too. But I don’t have enough vacation days...
- Kiro: It’s okay! If you can’t come to the snow, I’ll bring the snow to you!
- MC: Come one, you’re making me, ...
Ahhh, I’m so jealous!
- MC: Ugh, I’m so jealous!
Take some pictures for me!
- MC: You want to snap a lot of the snow for me?
- Kiro: Nah! I’m more creative than that!
- Kiro: Just you wait. It’s a surprise!
You’re gonna bring me some snow?
- MC: You want to bring snow back...
I should just visit an indoor ski venue.
- MC: I’ll just go to an indoor ski...
- Go Rowing
After obtaining Kiro: Starry Sky
- MC: It was fun rowing at the lake with you today!
- Kiro: I had a great time too! I’m in a good mood even now.
At first I was worried we’d flip!
- MC: I was so worried that the boat would flip over.
- Kiro: You don’t trust in my rowing skills?
I didn’t know you’re so good at rowing!
- MC: I didn’t realize you’d be so...
Let’s take turns rowing next time!
- MC: We can take turns rowing in...
How did you find this secret place?
- MC: How did you find this secret place anyway?
- Kiro: I stumbled upon this lake one time I was feeling down.
- Kiro: It’s really quiet and usually abandoned, so I call it my secret base.
Do you go there often?
- MC: Do you go often?
Thanks for taking me to your secret base.
- MC: Thanks for taking me to your secret base.
Why did you bring me there?
- MC: Why did you bring me?
- Kiro: I wanted to share the fun with you.
- Kiro: I just trust you, for some reason.
All guys have their own secret base, right?
- MC: Every guy should have his...
I’ll keep it a secret.
- MC: I’ll keep this a secret.
- Confirmation ✓
- Gavin: Remember, always keep the bracelet on.
Oh, it’s you?
- MC: Oh, it’s you?
How did you get my number anyway?
- MC: How did you get my number anyway?
- Gavin: I’m a policeman. Of course I have your number.
Fine, I’m keeping it on...
- MC: Fine, I’m keeping it on...
- Gavin: Good.
- Gavin: Are you home yet?
- MC: Almost home!
- Gavin: Okay. Let me know when you get home.
- Gavin: Be careful these few days. If anything is bothering you, come to me right away.
- MC: I’m home!
- Gavin: Good.
- Gavin: Be careful these few days. If anything is bothering you, come to me right away.
- MC: Not yet, I’m still in the office.
- Gavin: Tell me when you’re done. I’ll give you a ride home.
Feels like I don’t know you anymore...
- MC: Feels like I don’t know you anymore...
- Gavin: The only me you need to know is the current me.
Thank you so much!
- MC: Thank you so much!
- Gavin: It’s not a problem.
- Gavin: It’s been a long time since we last met. Everyone’s changed a lot.
You’re... as serious as always, huh?
- MC: You, though... you’re still as serious as always, huh?
- Gavin: Perhaps I left a huge impression on you.
- Gavin: Everyone’s different from what they used to be.
I’ll try my best to understand the new you.
- MC: I’ll try my best to understand the new you.
- Gavin: Okay, I’ll remember you said that.
Tell me about how you got stood up next time,
- MC: Next time... will you tell me what happened that time you were stood up?
- Gavin: I’ll tell you if I get the chance.
Didn’t expect to meet you again.
- MC: It’s really hard to believe that after all those years, we’ve met again.
- Gavin: I believe we’ll meet a lot more in the future.
- Flower&Bird Market
After obtaining Gavin: Love of My Life
- MC: Gavin, do you have some free time to visit the flower & bird market with me?
- Gavin: Sure. What are you looking to buy?
I want a bonsai tree for the new year.
- MC: Since the New Year's is ...
I want something CNY-ish for my home.
- MC: I'm not sure either. I just want something to decorate my home with for the New Year's.
- Gavin: Well, you can decide when we go shopping.
I want some colorful goldfish.
- MC: I want to get some ...
Don't you have anything you want to buy?
- MC: Gavin, you have anything ...
Won't you get bored watching me shop?
- MC: Won't you get bored if it's just me shopping and you don't have anything to do?
- Gavin: No, and besides I do want to get some bird feed.
Haven't been to the market for so long!
- MC: It's been a long tine since I ...
You have a pet bird?
- MC: You have a pet bird?
Ah, Minor told me about it...
- MC: Oh, Minor told me about it, I think. That was the bird he was talking about?
- Gavin: Yeah. The injured bird that appeared at my window.
- Gavin: I plan to take care of it for now, until it can fly again.
I'd like to take care of it with you.
- MC: Can I take care of it with you too?
I'd love to see it.
- MC: I'd love to see the little birdie. It must be so cute!
- Gavin: Well, if you really want to see it, you can come over to my place after we come back from the market.
- What do you need? ✓
- Victor: Don't forget, you only have one week.
Who are you?
- MC: Uh, who are you?
- Victor: ...Victor.
How did you get my number?
- MC: Mister CEO, how did you get my number?
- Victor: It’s not that hard to obtain.
- MC: You’re... Victor?
- Victor: All right.
So what do you need, Mister CEO?
- MC:: What do you need, Mister CEO?
I’ll manage my time well.
- MC: I’ll definitely use this week well!
- Victor: I’m looking forward to the results.
- Victor: You have my number too now. If you can’t complete your end of the deal, feel free to beg.
After obtaining Victor: Our Own World
- MC: It isn’t hard to open at times, eh?
- Victor: Please keep what I told you about my mother a secret.
Don’t worry, it won’t happen.
- MC: Of course. I won’t tell anyone.
- Victor: When she died, I wasn’t by her side.
- Victor: Though it’s to late now, I still call her sometimes. It’s like she were still right here by my side.
- MC: Of course. I promise!
This is a secret between you and me.
- MC: It’s a secret between you...
You can tell me everything.
- MC: You can always tell me if something’s troubling you.
- Victor: This won’t happen again. I don’t like telling people about my feelings.
Don’t be sad.
- MC: Dont be so sad. Everything...
I’ve been there too.
- MC: I felt the same after my...
You’re always so defensive.
- MC: You always hide yourself behind this thick armor. Others can’t get in, and you can’t get out.
- Victor: I don’t need to be understood. Let’s not talk about this anymore.
- Victor: Still, thank you.
Is it that hard to open up?
- MC: Is opening up really that hard?
I respect your decision.
- MC: Okay. I respect your decision.
- Strange Smile
After obtaining Victor: Soft Encouragement
- MC: Goldman said you had a question for me?
- Victor: Do I look weird when I’m smiling?
Honestly? A little, yes.
- MC: Honestly? A little, yes.
- Victor: But weren’t you the one who told me to smile more?
That’s a difficult question...
- MC: What a difficult question. I...
I don’t really dare to answer.
- MC: I don’t really dare to answer.
- Victor: But weren’t you the one who told me to smile more?
Everyone will get used to it soon.
- MC: Maybe you should just smile all the time. Everyone will feel better about it once they’re used to it.
- Victor: ...
- Victor: Nah. It’s exhausting.
Be yourself, show your poker face.
- MC: Be yourself, show your poker...
You’re fine the way you are...
- MC: You’re fine the way you are...
- Victor: ...
- Victor: Yeah. I don't even know why I listened to you in the first place.
- MC: ???
- Victor: Forget it. Pretend this never happened.
You started smiling because of me?
- MC: You started smiling because of me?
- Victor: Why else?
- Victor: You’re really dense.
So you care about what others think too.
- MC: So you care about what...
- Lucien’s Help ✓
- Lucien: I’m honored to be part of the last episode of the show.
Good day, Professor Lucien.
- MC: Good day, Professor Lucien.
- Lucien: Hm.
- Lucien: Just call me Lucien.
Will you join us in the future too, Professor?
- MC: Will you join us in the future too, Professor?
- Lucien: Sure
- Lucien: And please call me Lucien.
Thank you so much, Professor.
- MC: Thank you so much, Professor.
- Lucien: Dont thank me. I’m honored to be part of the show.
- Lucien: And please call me Lucien.
- MC: Okay...
- Lucien: I’m glad I didn’t miss the show. It was interesting.
Thank you, Lucien.
- MC: Thank you, Lucien.
- Lucien: No need to thank me. The show was fascinating and I’m glad I didn’t miss it.
All right. I’ll remember that.
- MC: All right. I’ll remember that.
- Lucien: The show was fascinating and I’m glad I didn’t miss it.
- Lucien: If you need any help on subjects concerning superpowers in the future, don’t hesitate to come to me.
- A Pen ✓
After obtaining Lucien: Fireflies
- MC: Lucien, have you gone home? I found a silver pen in the filming studio. Is it yours?
- Lucien: Oh, that’s probably mine.
- MC: Eh? Probably?
- Lucien: If there are two scratch marks near the pen tip, then it should be mine.
- Lucien: You’re...still working?
Finally found the owner.
- MC: Finally found the owner.
- Lucien: Thanks, I must have dropped it. It’s so late already. You’re still working?
So it’s yours indeed. I guessed right.
- MC: So it’s yours indeed. I guessed right.
- Lucien: Thanks, I must have dropped it.
- Lucien: It’s so late already. You’re still working?
- MC: Yeah...
- Lucien: I’ll come over to pick up the pen then.
- Lucien: And then I’ll drive you home.
I’m leaving soon.
- MC: I’m getting ready to go home though.
- Lucien: You won’t mind waiting for me for a few minutes, right?
- Lucien: I’ll come over to pick up the pen, then drive you home.
I still have work tonight.
- MC: I still have work to do.
- Lucien: I happen to be outside too. If you don’t mind, how about I come over to pick up the pen and drive you home?
There’s no need.
- MC: It’s all right. It’s really late, I’ll just return it to you some other time.
- Lucien: Are you concerned about me? It’s fine, I’m really close by. See you in a few.
I don’t want to trouble you.
- MC: I don’t want to trouble you.
- Lucien: It’s no trouble at all.
- MC: Okay, I’ll wait for you then.
- Lucien: Sure, see you soon.
- Wasn’t There
After obtaining Lucien: Midnight Beacon
- MC: Not back at the center yet?
- Lucien: You we’re at the Center looking for me?
- MC: Yeah...
- Lucien: You need my help on something?
You weren’t there.
- MC: You weren’t there.
I didn’t inform you beforehand...
- MC: I’m sorry I didn’t let you know in advance...
- Lucien: Yeah, something came up. What's wrong?
I left my notebook at the center.
- MC: I left my notebook at the center.
- Lucien: Oh, it was just for a notebook. Are you still there?
Nothing much, really...
- MC: Nothing much, really...
- Lucien: Nothing? Are you still there?
Oh, I see.
- MC: Oh, I see.
I’m on my way out.
- MC: I’m on my way out.
- Lucien: Turn around. I see you.
I’ll wait for you at the door.
- MC: I’ll wait for you at the door.
I just left...
- MC: I just left... I’m near the Research Center now.
- Lucien: I see you. Turn around.
Intimacy seems to be the same no matter what
Spreadsheet (Only includes Victor, Gavin, Kiro, & Lucien)
- I always run into the same person every time... ✓
I always run into the same person every time I go out. It’s pretty weird.
- Kiki: Might be because your Mercury is in retrograde!
- Goldman: Let me guess. It must be...
- Anna: You should appear on Miracle Finder next time! Topic: magnetism between humans!
- Light of Science ✓
After obtaining Lucien: Beauty of Science
This is the beauty of science.
- Anna: just an art student passing by...
- Goldman: just an economics student passing by...
- Victor: The beauty lies in the difference in our IQ.
- Special Intention ✓
After obtaining Gavin: Bow to the Foodie
Finally tried this food stand that went viral! Gotta thank a certain someone for queuing up for me!
- Kiro: I love that one too! My manager buys food from it for me a lot!
- Agent: Queuing up at the stand always takes like years...
- Gavin: Enjoy your food!
- Wait Till Dawn ✓
After obtaining Lucien: Glance Over Shoulder
Had a cup of milk tea before going to bed. Now I can’t sleep.
- Lucien: You need better habits. Like the habit to come chat with me when you have insomnia.
- Victor: You’ll gain weight if you drink milk tea before going to bed.
- Gavin: I’ll sing a song for you if you can’t sleep.
- You’re well on your way... ✓
You're well on your way to becoming a producer that's as brisk as the wind!
- Kiro: Miss Chips, let’s work hard together!
- Victor: You sure are on to talk!
- Lucien: I’ve always known that there’s a bigger world waiting for you out there.
- Cottoning Up ✓
After obtaining Gavin: Whetstone
Watched a thriller movie. The protagonist reminds me of Gavin.
- Gavin: Better not be an “evil” protagonist!
- Willow: Which movie? I wanna watch it too!
- Minor: I’ve never watched that movie, but I bet Gavin’s tons better than the protagonist.
- Foodie’s Question ✓
After obtaining Kiro: Source of Joy
You sure you won’t gain weight?
- Lucien: I’m sure he will gain weight.
- Gavin: I think it’s time to go home.
- Kiro: I’m the only one who never gains weight!
- Strongly Recommend ✓
After obtaining Kiro: Singing for You
Wow, so many CDs! And they’ve all sold out?
- Cherry: His voice is already great, but I love his face even better.
- Horsome: I’ll buy one to support ya.
- Joey: I’ll just download it for free online.
- Daily Complain ✓
After obtaining Victor: Unbridled Passion
Can’t make a certain CEO see my way. Grr!
- Lucien: I’m always here for you if you want to vent.
- Anna: What happened this time? I thought I saw a similar post a month ago.
- Goldman: You did remember to block the CEO, right?
- Poker Face ✓
After obtaining Victor: Assignment
The smile is all a façade. Poker face is the norm for him!
- Anna: How’s the project report going?
- Goldman: Eek, that smile... I’d rather he never smiles again.
- Kiro: He should smile more, I think! Though that does bring more wrinkles...
- Tarot Fascination ✓
After obtaining Kiro: Your Existence
I’ve recently gotten into Tarot reading! It’s amazing how it gives you answers for everything!
- Kiro: Give me a reading then! If it’s not accurate, I’ll punish you!
- Victor: So that’s why you changed the report schedule yesterday for no reason?
- Gavin: Astrology and tarot are connected and both guide you in life. Tell ya more when we go stargazing.
- Food Tempation Before Bedtime ✓
After obtaining Victor: Taste
Watching a video of pears stewed with red wine at midnight was NOT a good idea.
- Victor: Go to sleep now, or else you’ll be late for the meeting tomorrow.
- Kiki: I tried imagining it. Sounds delicious!
- Kiro: I had it at Souvenir! Let’s go get some together today!
- Exciting Moment ✓
After obtaining Lucien: Archive
Saw one of the world's rare few exclusive film cameras! My wig is snatched!
- Victor: That’s nothing to be excited about.
- Kiki: Aaaaaaah I wanna see it too!
- Kiro: I have one of those too. Put it together myself!
- New Skill ✓
After obtaining Lucien: Destined
I’m a skilled string further performer today!
- Victor: You don’t look very skilled.
- Kiro: Looks more fun than rubik’s cube. I wanna try too!
- Gavin: Train your fingers better so that you won’t drag me down next time we play videogames together.
- Wish ✓
After obtaining Lucien: Silently Await
If only all of our show guests are like Lucien.
- Lucien: We’d probably not be able to find anyone in that case.
- Kiki: Totally agree.
- Anna: He's got top IQ and EQ after all.
- Intriguing Finding ✓
After obtaining Lucien: Read You Like a Book
Spotted a certain scientist dude reading manga in the library...
- Victor: What a kid.
- Goldman: What a kid.
- Gavin: Who?
- Almighty Help ✓
After obtaining Gavin: Rock and a Hard Place
[SOS] Who's the best Tony in Loveland City? Not the pushy salesman type please.
- Gavin: Who's Tony?
- Kiro: I know one! I'll introduce you!
- Minor: Tony is what we call barbers, you heathens! (Gavin not included)
- Hard Choice ✓
After obtaining Lucien: Hard Choice
How do I cure my indecisiveness?
- Kiki: It's never been a problem for me since I eat everything!
- Anna: *cough cough* there's no need to show the world just how much you love food, kiki...
- Kiro: If you can't pick something to eat, I can do it for you.
- Mystery Selfie ✓
After obtaining Kiro: Albatross
How did this guy's selfie appear on my phone?
- Kiki: It's HD too! Perfect for a wallpaper!
- Cherry: Is that a wild Kiro I spot in front of me?
- Gavin: I just learned something new about you.
- Bad With Direction ✓
After obtaining Kiro: Chance Encounter
Can’t find him anywhere. Bet he’s lost somewhere again.
- Regrets ✓
After obtaining Kiro: Loving Mood
Shouldn’t have let our Kiro go on a food show...
- Hype Again ✓
After obtaining Gavin: Investigation
Gavin still looks as hot fighting as he used to! I feel young and fresh again!
- Daily Hype ✓
After obtaining Gavin: Deduction
Our Gavin is indeed the best. Silent, and hot.
After obtaining Kiro: Warm Sunlight
Are you doing something behind my back?
- MC: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
- MC: Oh? How did you know?
- MC: If you find out beforehand, it ruins the surprise!
- Kiro: @MC There’s a surprise? But I’m so curious!
- X-sports Master ✓
After obtaining Kiro: The Way You Look
If I weren’t a singer, I’d prob be an amazing extreme sports master!
- MC: You mean in videogames?
- Kiro: @MC You underestimate me! I ski and go bungee-jumping every year!
- MC: I’d love to try too!
- Kiro: @MC Sure, let’s go tomorrow then?
- Disguise ✓
After obtaining Kiro: Pretender
Will anyone still recognize me like this?
- MC: Your beauty shines right through the disguise.
- Kiro: @MC That’s right, that’s right!
- MC: You're gonna sneak off somewhere and have fun?
- Kiro: @MC You can dm me about stuff like that, you know.
- MC: You look much uglier like this lol
- Kiro: @MC Really?
- Lisa the Makeup Artist: You can try wearing sunglasses and a mask instead. I tried, it’s pretty effective
- Background Actor A: Where are you going, Kiro?
- Miracle Finder was... ✓
Miracle Finder was the show that inspired my curiosity. I hope it goes on forever.
- MC: Thanks for your encouragement!
- Kiro: @MC I’m rooting for you!
- MC: Do watch the last episode if you can!
- Kiro: @MC I will, I will!
- MC: I’ll continue working hard too with a heart full of curiosity.
- Kiro: @MC I trust that you will!
- Lisa the Makeup Artist: Feels like my childhood has gone and left me.
- Agent: If it were 2 years ago, I’d have invited you to appear on the show.
- Modern-day Picasso
After obtaining Kiro: Custom Made
I'm a modern-day Picasso!
- MC: Please don't bring poor Picasso into this...
- Kiro: @MC You have no sense of style.
- Agent: Our Kiro is a good artist, at least when compared to toddlers.
- Director Yang: Kiro, are you interested in being in an art reality show?
- MC: You're the best!
- MC: I can't even look at it without cringing...
- Formal Attire
After obtaining Gavin: Catch Eye
Got this suit out of the depths of my closet for a show recording!
- MC: You look pretty different today!
- MC: This suit... uh, let’s just go get you a new...
- MC: I like you better in casual clothes!
- Gavin: @MC I rather enjoy wearing suits...
- I’ve had this habit... ✓
After obtaining lvl 3 intimacy
I’ve had this habit since high school.
- MC: It’s hard to believe that upperclassman in high school and you are the same person.
- Gavin: @MC Forget about that upperclassman. The me now is the real me!
- MC: I kind of don’t dare admit you were an upperclassman in my school.
- Gavin: @MC Well, the me now is the real me!
- MC: Suddenly, I feel like I don’t know you anymore... The rumors are all false I guess!
- Gavin: @MC You believe in rumors too?
- Minor: What are you trying to say anyway? Sounds suspicious!
- Resolution Method
After obtaining Gavin: Warming Up
If something can be solved by action, there’s no need to solve it by speech.
- MC: Isn’t that a bit violent?
- MC: Why? Did something happen?
- MC: Can’t we all just get along and play nice?
- Gavin: @MC I’m cracking my knuckles as we speak.
- Starry Sky
After obtaining Gavin: Untamed Heart
Want to go stargazing with me tonight?
- MC: Bet tons of fangirls are already lining up!
- MC: That’s such a cliché way to flirt though...
- Gavin: @MC Who cares?
- MC: Cool.
- Resolution Method
After obtaining Gavin: Bullseye
You’ll never escape from me!
- MC: Who’s “you”?
- Gavin: @MC Not telling.
- MC: That sounds like something a Gary Stu...
- MC: Did someone hack into your account?
- Reset Plan
After obtaining Gavin: Hot and Cold
My fitness level has gone down after a week without training. Gotta start again tomorrow!
- MC: You were slacking off, huh?
- MC: It's almost winter! You need to save up some fat to combat the cold!
- Gavin: @MC YOU're the one who needs more fat. You're really too skinny.
- MC: So training is good for losing weight?
- Gavin: @MC Of course it is! Wanna try?
- Show-off Day
After obtaining Gavin: Spirit
All in a day's work.
- MC: Is acting cool part of your day's work?
- MC: You're always so different when you're working.
- Gavin: @MC Different how?
- MC: Usually you don't post selfies.
- CEO’s Dislike
After obtaining Victor: Cold and Aloof
You not only have poor comprehension, but also slow reaction time.
- MC: Can’t you just come out and say what you’re thinking?
- Victor: @MC You’re just too stupid.
- MC: I don’t even understand what this...
- MC: Speak Human, ok?
- Cost and Growth ✓
After obtaining Victor: A Beautiful Mind
Nothing comes without a price. No matter what you do, you have to pay the dues.
- MC: I’ll prove myself with my achievements!
- Victor: @MC I’m on the edge of my seat.
- MC: Do you have to treat me like that?
- Victor: @MC Business is business, after all.
- MC: Can you please just praise me? It’s not that hard!
- Victor: @MC I’m not that good at lying though...
- Taste Temptation
After obtaining Victor: Delicacies
Ingredients change with time, but if your heart is true, you’ll find the taste that inspired you.
- MC: Wow. I didn’t know you’re so good at cooking!
- Victor: @MC There’s a lot you don’t know.
- MC: You make chicken soup for the soul too?
- MC: Well-said!
- Normal Daily
After obtaining Victor: Lunchtime
A simple business meal before boarding.
- MC: That’s the daily life of a CEO!
- Victor: @MC So you’re free these days huh? How about coming with me to France on a business trip?
- MC: Are you showing off your money???
- MC: How luxurious!
After obtaining Victor: Anticipation
This bizarre candy tastes awful, of course.
- MC: It’s so cute! How could you eat it!
- Victor: @MC Should I have kept it as a pet instead?
- MC: Tasting good isn’t its selling point!
- MC: You ate it? It could be a collector's item...
- Classical Melody
After obtaining Victor: Heartstring
Epic music brings you into a state of transcendence, of ultimate tranquility.
- MC: You mean classical music?
- Victor: @MC Want to go to the concert tomorrow together?
- MC: Ugh, it just sounds like a fancy jumble of confusion.
- Victor: @MC You have to listen with your heart.
- MC: So you mean classical music is better than...
After obtaining Victor: Time Control
If we agreed to meet at 8, we meet at 8! Not 8:01! Not 8:00:01!
- MC: I’M SO SORRY BOSS
- Victor: @MC Sorry’s not enough.
- MC: Can you please let me treat you to dinner?
- MC: I’m really sorry, it won’t happen again.
- How do you...
How do you delete a sent text?
- MC: Eh? You know how to send a text?
- Victor: @MC ...Who else do you think sends the texts you get?
- MC: You can’t cancel a sent text lol
- MC: So there’s something you don’t know!
- Goldman: I’m afraid this is impossible. If you’d like, I can request assistance from the telecommunications company.
+ 42 intimacy
After obtaining Victor: Reluctance
To go or not to go, that's the question.
- MC: You should go since you agreed.
- MC: You're the CEO. You call the shots.
- Victor: @MC ...
- MC: You could flip a coin!
- Victor: @MC ...
+ 41 intimacy
- New Topic
After getting Lucien: Fireflies to 3 stars
New research topic: Tips to excel at claw machines.
- MC: What a refreshing topic. I’m definitely interested.
- Lucien: @MC You’re the in who inspired this topic after all!
- MC: All this is just idle talk. We should go do real...
- MC: I saw a different side of you today— a...
- A Severe Teacher
After obtaining Lucien: All Hail the Professor
You want to be my apprentice? It’s not that simple!
- MC: I’ll work hard!
- Lucien: @MC I look forward to it then.
- MC: Is there an entrance exam?
- Lucien: @MC Oh, you reminded me.
- MC: I’ll do my best!
- Sweet Taste
After obtaining Lucien: Inedible Taste
So one’s taste buds can actually change.
- MC: Taste buds?
- MC: I guess next time I’ll add salt into your matcha milk.
- Lucien: @MC I’d drink it even if you add pepper.
- MC: Was it too sweet?
- Lucien’s Secret
After obtaining Lucien: Support
Out of nowhere, there’s a new member in the family!
- MC: Oooh, who?
- Lucien: @MC And why do you care?
- MC: I bet it’s a cute puppy!
- Lucien: @MC Nope, try again.
- MC: I have no idea who it is...
Happens after 2-1. Expand for script. ✓
- MC: Ki, Kiro?
- Kiro: It’s me, Miss Chips!
- MC: What made you decide to call me?
- Kiro: I got another AR card, and you popped into my mind.
- Kiro: I can finally assemble my superhero group!
- Kiro: *Ahem* “You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”
- MC: Batman?!!
- Kiro: Thanks for the ultra rare card you gave me, or God-knows-when I’d complete the collection!
- MC: You’re good, Kiro... I really thought that that was the real Batman talking to me.
- Kiro: Really? (Laugh) I didn’t think I was that good just now...
- MC: Yeah! Really, you were great!
- Kiro: Actually I was calling you-- aside from my excitement over the card-- because I wanted to ask you something.
- MC: What is it?
- Kiro: Which do you prefer, TV or movies?
- MC: ...TV?
- Kiro: (Muttering) In that case... (Sound of shuffling paper)
- Kiro: Then it’s settled!
- MC: What’s settled?
- Kiro: I’ve decided to star in a new TV drama after the idol show.
- Kiro: It’s called “Misty Mirror”. How does that sound?
- MC: Sounds interesting. But are you really gonna choose based on what I like?
- Kiro: Why not? If you like it, it should be a hit, right?
- MC: You sure?
- Kiro: Even if you’re the only one who likes it, I’d still put all I had into.
- MC: I like movies more.
- Kiro: Ah, I see.
- Kiro: (Sound of shuffling paper) Okay, it’s settled!
- Kiro: That seems like a very off-the-cuff way to make such an important decision...
- Kiro: No, Not off-the-cuff at all. And it is a very important decision.
- Kiro: I like both scripts and just can’t decide which one to choose, so I wanted your opinion.
- Kiro: Just so happens you and I think alike.
- Kiro: If you like it, I’m sure everyone else will too.
- MC: But what about your agent?
- Kiro: Yeah, He already threw the ones he doesn’t want me to see in the garbage.
- MC: Ah. Guess that’s where “Miracle Finder” ended up too.
- Kiro: Oh, right! There’s actually one more reason why I called.
- MC: What’s that?
- Kiro: So I haven’t been on “Miracle Finder” yet... (Laugh)
- Kiro: But I have a few open days on my schedule next month.
- MC: Really? Can I put you down for those days?
- Kiro: Haha. I already put “Miracle Finder” on my agent’s calendar!
- MC: Will he mind that?
- Kiro: Shouldn’t be a problem, and it’ll be too late to change by the time he notices!
- MC: Thank you...
- Kiro: It’s nothing. I have to repay you somehow for that ultra-rare!
- Kiro: Not to mention it’s a show I grew up watching.
- MC: Right now to me, you’re my superhero.
- Kiro: My agent’s here, so the superhero’s gotta go.
- MC: Bye!
- Kiro: Bye! I’ll call you later!
Happens after 1-14. Expand for script. ✓
- MC: Hello? Lucien? I was about to call you!
- Lucien: Is it about the “Miracle Finder” show? Who else have you called?
- MC: I haven’t had time to call anyone else yet.
- Lucien: So I’m the first one you’re sharing the good news with?
- MC: Other than my co-workers, yeah.
- Lucien: Thanks, I feel happy and privileged.
- MC: (blushing) I should be the one thanking you for the great responses we got.
- Lucien: How do you plan to thank me, then?
- MC: Well, I haven’t decided yet...
- MC: (A gift? Dinner? Nah, I don’t think that’d be up a college professor’s alley.)
- Lucien: Can I make a request?
- MC: Absolutely.
- Lucien: Can I borrow you for the weekend?
- MC: Is this a date?
- Lucien: Yes. More specifically, Saturday?
- MC: I...
- Lucien: You don’t want to?
- MC: No, just a bit shocked, is all. I equate scientists to research and experiments.
- Lucien: Ha, scientists have lives too, you know.
- MC: I was probably too presumptuous there...
- Lucien: Or did you just think of me as a boring lab coat?
- MC: N-- no, I did not.
- Lucien: You’re a bad liar.
- MC: No, I’m a bad liar only to your face...
- MC: Wait, I’m a bad liar to you, even on the phone.
- Lucien: (chuckles)
- MC: I don’t know if I have time...
- Lucien: You always seem so busy. If you have the time, will you say yes?
- MC: Yes...
- Lucien: I’m glad you didn’t say no.
- MC: Well, I’m curious about the life of a scientist too.
- Lucien: And I look forward to showing you.
- MC: To do what?
- Lucien: Go on walks together, share meals, while away the time...
- Lucien: In conventional terminology p, I believe that’s called “dating”.
- MC: D-- dating?
- Lucien: Don’t read too much into it. We’re just pursuing interesting activities together.
- MC: Yeah, okay, sure.
- Lucien: Are you surprised?
- MC: Somewhat...
- Lucien: Do you think I’m one of those typical meticulous and dull researchers?
- MC: Maybe at first when I heard about you...
- MC: But not after I got to meet you.
- Lucien: (chuckles)
- MC: So this weekend... where are we going?
- Lucien: It’s a secret. I’ll call you Friday before you get off work.
- MC: Okay,
- Lucien: I can’t wait.
- MC: Yeah... See you.
- Lucien: See you this weekend.
Happens after 3-2. Expand for script. ✓
- Lucien: Are you in bed?
- MC: Not yet.
- Lucien: There’s a screening of “Manhattan” in 4K this week. You said you liked the original.
- Lucien: Would you like to see it with me?
- MC: Manhattan?
- MC: Yes, yes! Of course, yes!
- Lucien: Good.
- MC: Hold on!
- Lucien: What?
- MC: What day is the screening? I might be busy.
- Lucien: Uh-Saturday.
- MC: Oh why, why does it have to be Saturday? I wanna cry...
- Lucien: You can’t make it Saturday?
- MC: No. I have to visit the set of Project X, trying to get more variety show experience...
- MC: I’ll have to miss Manhattan.
- Lucien: You won’t miss it.
- MC: But isn’t it a one-day screening?
- Lucien: In theory, but you’re busy Saturday.
- Lucien: So we’ll get the showing changed to Sunday.
- MC: You’d do that for me?
- Lucien: You can think of it that way.
- MC: But I feel bad about changing the date just for me.
- MC: I don’t feel right about that. I wouldn’t like the sudden change if I was someone else.
- MC: I really want to see it, but I can wait for another time.
- Lucien: (Laughs) What about an additional screening?
- MC: Huh?
- Lucien: I knew you wouldn’t want the date changed just for you, so I got them to add another screening.
- MC: Seriously?
- Lucien: As a heart attack.
- MC: I’m so lucky! Thank you, Lucien!
- MC: I won’t my miss my favorite movie after all!
- Lucien: You’re welcome, but I did it for me as well.
- Lucien: A great movie should be enjoyed with a special person, right?
- MC: Special person...
- MC: I believe other fans of Manhattan will thank you too, as more of them can see it now.
- Lucien: About that...Um- I’ll have to apologize to those fans.
- MC: Huh?
- Lucien: The Sunday show is a private screening for just the two of us.
- MC: ...Oh, Lucien...
- Lucien: You could say I don’t have a lot of people I share things with.
- Lucien: Therefore Miss, would you like to attend an exclusive Sunday screening of Manhattan with me, Miss MC?
- MC: Okay...
Happens after 4-2. Expand for script.
- MC: Actually, I often just fall asleep.
- MC: Have you been busy lately too?
After obtaining Lucien: Sound of Silence. Expand for script.
Happens after 2-15. Expand for script. ✓
- MC: Hello, this is MC.
- Victor: I’d like to ask you about something.
- MC: (nervous) What is it?
- Victor: Don’t worry, this has nothing to do with the investment.
I’m not worried.
- MC: I’m not worried.
- MC: I’m very confident in my projections. The investment won’t go sour.
You got me...
- MC: I get nervous just thinking about the investment.
- Victor: Don’t you have any confidence in your work report?
- MC: I am very confident!
- Victor: Too bad I’m not so confident in you.
- MC: Why?
- Victor: I looked at your resume.
- Victor: Pretty good grades in school, but a career underachiever.
- Victor: Other than your company, you have no other TV or film-related experience.
- MC: (“Why would Victor check out my resume?”)
- Victor: Except for one season of “Miracle Finder”, every show you’ve produced bombed in terms of reviews and ratings.
- Victor: So I don’t think you can meet LFF’s standards in the short term...
- MC: (muttering) Then why ask me to give a report?...
- Victor: What is that?
- MC: Nothing. Just, other than the underachieving bit, I am confident.
- MC: (That made me sound so dumb...)
- Victor: That sounded kind of dumb.
- MC: ...
- MC: Lets not talking about the investment, sir. Didn’t you have something to ask me?
- Victor: Remember what you said the last time you were at LFG?
- MC: Last time?
- MC: (I did make a scene there last time, didn’t I?)
- MC: (embarrassed) Well, about that...
- Victor: What’s that?
- MC: ...I’m so sorry.
- Victor: Why the apology?
- MC: I was a bit rude last time. Sorry.
- Victor: So you do know the meaning of “rudeness”?
- MC: I know it was brash, but I had no other recourse at the time...
- Victor: Don’t dwell too much on it. I’ve forgotten about it already.
- MC: I just had to take a chance... Sorry.
- Victor: Well congratulations. Your half-baked scheme worked.
- MC: ...Are you complimenting me?
- Victor: ...No.
- MC: Did I cause trouble for you?
- Victor: If that were the case, you would’ve been thrown out by security twice already.
- MC: ...
- MC: So, this is not what you wanted to talk to me about?
- Victor: Not bad! You’re not as dumb as I thought!
- MC: Yeah, glad to hear that.
- Victor: I just want to make sure you’ll keep what happened the day of the car accident a secret, right?
- MC: (The accident? I think I sought Lucien’s advice on it.)
- MC: Yeah... no problem.
- MC: Mum’s the word.
- MC: (If asking advice doesn’t count.)
- Victor: Do you take me for a fool?
- MC: Well, will you let it slide if I come clean?
- Victor: Maybe, but it would sure be bad for you if you don’t.
- MC: I talked to Lucien about it. He’s a neuroscientist. I asked about Evolvers.
- Victor: That’s it?
- MC: That’s it.
- Victor: Alright then. Get on with your work report.
- Victor: I’m hanging up.
- MC: Hey, wait...
- MC: (Darn CEOs. Always so domineering and capricious...)
Happens after 3-21. Expand for script.
Happens after 2-19. Expand for script. ✓
- MC: Hello this is, MC. May I ask who’s calling?
- Gavin: It’s me.
- MC: Ah, what can I do for you?
- Gavin: Are you home?
- MC: Uh, yes, you just dropped me off an hour ago.
- MC: (cautiously) Did you forget that?
- Gavin: *Ahem* I’m just making sure. You probably shouldn’t go out tonight.
- MC: I’m not going anywhere tonight. I’ve got today’s interview to transcribe.
- Gavin: Okay. This is my cell number.
- Gavin: Um...Save it.
- MC: Oh, okay.
- Gavin: Bye.
- MC: Wait, can I ask you something?
- Gavin: What is it?
- MC: The bracelet...
- Gavin: Bracelet? Oh, you mean the tracker?
- MC: ...
- MC: Yes.
- MC: Why is the bracelet in the shape of a ginkgo?
- Gavin: ...Uh, hhem.
- Gavin: Uhh-(long pause) No reason.
- MC: Didn’t you make it?
- Gavin: It’s a tracker, of course I made it.
- Gavin: Do you not like it?
- MC: No, no. I like it very much.
- Gavin: Then try to keep it on and don’t take it off.
- MC: Okay.
- MC: (Looking at bracelet) I just didn’t think you’d accessorize it.
- Gavin: I was afraid you’d lose it, and this way it’s easier to carry.
- Gavin: Also... Never mind. We’ll talk next time. You stay safe.
- MC: Okay, thanks.
- Gavin: If there’s any new development in the case, I’ll let you know.
- Gavin: Bye.
- MC: Alright. Good night.
- Gavin: Good night.