- Friends and you are sorted by the Total Karma Strength.
- The ranking doesn't affect anything.
- You can't take back sent Friend Requests, and they don't expire.
- You can send a Friend Request to the same person multiple times, but the other person will only see one request.
- There is a timer below every Friend which shows when they were last logged into the game, so you can safely Delete an inactive Friend who doesn't contribute to your Daily Friend Stamina.
- Provided you have managed to find 20 Friends, it's 40 extra Stamina per day.
- One of the Daily Quests reward you with a small amount of Gold, Company Exp and Activeness when you greet at least 3 friends.
- Some Events require you to have at least 10 Friends and send them Stamina by greeting them.
- For fun, observe how well you do with collecting Karma in comparison to others.
- Show off your Karma in your profile picture or in the Karma Album.
You can get up to 99 Friends into your list. To add any, simply click on the 'Find Friends' Button on the top right corner of the Friends screen. It shows 6 random people at a time and refreshes every time you log in.
You can refresh the List every 60 seconds and send requests. It's up to them to accept or ignore it. You won't notice should they decline.
You can also send requests to the people you find in the Box Office Contest by clicking on the 'Heart' Icon on the top right corner of their Avatar Picture. Or try your luck with the people in the TOP 20 of the Box Office Rankings, Server Karma Strength, or the Rankings in some time limited Events.
There is also an ongoing Friend Request Megathread that refreshes monthly.
To add a Friend, copy their Id and enter it into the 'Search' field, you can examine the person found before actually sending them a Request, just as if they would have been in your randomly generated list.
To delete a Friend simply click on the 'Heart' Button on the top right corner of their avatar. There is a Trash Bin on the right of the displayed Info Screen.
You can claim Stamina sent by your friends through 'Claim All' from max. 20 people per day.
By clicking 'Send Stamina' (each Red Heart Button on the right) your Friend will receive 2 Stamina. This will not deplete your own stamina and is a mutual benefit for both sides.
By activating 'Receive&Return' the 20 Friends which have sent you Stamina will automatically receive some back, so that you don't have to manually go through the Friend list. It's still recommended to go through your whole Friend list and send everyone some Stamina, this way its guaranteed that you will get enough for yourself in return.
You can choose up to 4 Karma on the 'Home' Button of your Avatar in the lower left corner of the screen.
There is also a possibility to write a short greeting message, your current feelings, mood etc. It's possible to change them anytime for free.
'Karma Owned' is the percentage towards all Karmas currently released in the game.
'Achieved' displays your progress from the Achievements screen.
You can also see the complete Karma Album of all other People in your Friend List, in the Box Office, or in Ranking Lists.
By clicking 'Enable' it disables all greetings you can receive from your friends. As soon as you click 'Disabled' it will return to normal.
Don't forget to checkout the Application Tab periodically as it shows the list of people trying to be friends with you. It's hidden behind the 'Find Friends' Button. You can also safely decline, should they not meet your criteria and they won't notice.
Be careful, as soon as you decline you can't undo it, but if you accept you can delete the Friend anytime.
As soon as you reach the threshold of 99 Friends, you won't get any more applications since they're automatically blocked by the system. So should you want for anyone else to apply, try to keep at least one spot open.