General Info[<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil"></span> ]
- Friends and you are sorted by the number of total acquired Karma
- Absent Friends cap at 3 Missing Days (even if they haven't logged in for longer)
- The ranking doesn't affect anything
- By clicking 'Send Stamina' your Friend will receive 2 Stamina, don't worry it won't deplete your own Stamina. It's a mutual benefit for both sides.
- You can also claim Stamina send by your friends in return through Mailbox from max. 20 people per day.
- You can't take back send Friend Requests, they don't expire
- You can send a Friend Request to the same person multiple times, but it won't matter
What to do I need Friends for?[<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil"></span> ]
- Provided you have managed to find 20 Friends, it's 40 extra Stamina per day
- one of the Daily Quests reward you with a small amount of Gold, Company Exp and Activeness. Sou you need at least 3 Friends to greet.
- Some Events require you to have at least 10 Friends and send them Stamina by greeting them.
- For fun, observe how well you do with collecting Karma in comparison to others.
- Show off your Karma in your profile picture
How do I get Friends?[<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil"></span> ]
You can get up to 99 Friends into your list. To add any, simply click on the 'Add' Button on the top right corner of the Friends screen. It shows 6 random people at a time and refreshes every time you log in.
The people shown depend on your current Company level, but they're also filtered to show only the people who were recently logged in.
You can refresh the List every 60 seconds and send requests. It's up to them to accept or ignore it. You won't notice should they decline.
There is also an ongoing Friend Request Megathread open for a whole Month on Reddit
To add a Friend copy their Id and enter it into the 'Search' field, you can examine the person found before actually sending them a Request, just as if she would have been in your randomly generated list.
Enable/Disabled Button[<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil"></span> ]
It's actually confusing, because as soon as you click 'Enable' it disables all greetings you can receive.
As soon as you click 'Disabled' it will return to normal.
What is it for? I dunno. Maybe to show that you're in vacation and don't want to waste your friends greetings, since you can't return them for a given time.
Application[<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil"></span> ]
Don't forget to checkout the Application Tab periodically, it shows the list of people trying to be friends with you. It's hidden behind the 'Add' Button. You can also safely decline, should they not meet your criteria - they won't notice.
Be careful, as soon as you decline you can't undo it, but if you accept you can delete the Friend anytime.
As soon as you reach the threshold of 99 Friends, you won't get any more applications since they're automatically blocked by the system! So should you want for anyone else to apply, try to keep at least one spot open.