Unlocks after completing Chapter 1-2 in the Main Story. Company represents your basic progress in the Game.
Current Max Level Cap is 70, although some Achievements hint that there will be level 90 in the feature.
Increasing Company attributes helps in the long run greatly in all Shootings.
- 24hr Challenge
- City News
- Box Office Contest provides a hidden value, since the Opponent can't see the strength of your Company
- Heart Trial
- Main Story Normal and Elite Missions
Currently it's only possible to customize the company name! Neither your player name, or the biography in the Friends list.
General format: [colorcode]text
Pick one of the color codes below and then add your text. The color code can be upper or lower cases but just remember to remove the "#" sign and add square brackets  around the color code.
The following table can be used as a reference for color codes:
Using color codes that are not from the table above may result in your text displaying a drastically different color. You can also use a Guest test account in order to make sure the color is displayed properly.
You can also do this to add two different colors, such as follows: [colorcode]text[colorcode]text
When adding two different colors to your text, use the same rules as above. Just be aware of the character limit for your company name.
- Add [c] in front of the color code to brighten the text
- Add [u] in front of the color code to underline the text
- Add [s] in front of the color code to strikethrough the text
- Add [i] in front of the color code to italicize the text
- Add [b] in front of the color code to bold the text
- Add [sub] in front of the color code to subscript the text
- Add [sup] in front of the color code to superscript the text
Combining formats: [colorcode][c][b]text
The Company Level influences:
- Number of Karma to deploy in City News
- Company Level 7 -> 3 Karma
- Company Level 20 -> 4 Karma
- Company Level 25 -> 5 Karma
- Company Level 30 -> 6 Karma
- Maximum Stamina Limit
- The Threshold is currently 100, you hit it as soon as you reach level 41
- Should you be under level 41, your current maximum Stamina is: your level + 59
- VIP Status increases the Maximum Stamina to extra 20.
|Company Exp. Requirement per Level|
|Next Company Level||Exp Required||Next Company Level||Exp Required|
Unlocks after completing Chapter 3-1 in the Main Story.
Just like Karma the Company has 4 Attributes:
Only appears if you don't use Auto, but manually select a Training Item. The smaller the remaining overall Time, the less Gems it costs. If you want minimize the cost, wait till there are only 00:59 seconds left and instant finish, then it will only cost 1 Gem. Useful for corresponding Quick Learner Achievements or if you don't want to wait for the Training to finish.
Collects all Training Items available, starting from the strongest ones (longest ones) and continues for maximum 8 Hours. Should the complete amount be less, it will be finished earlier but won't show the correct remaining timer. Should the complete amount be higher, only 8 hours of Training Items will be used.
There is always the possibility to select Up to 6 Training Items manually. The Item, regardless whether a Timer has started or not, can be retrieved by clicking on it again. The Training Item will not be lost!
By clicking on completed Training Items, the player will receive the EXP and also free up a spot to choose another Training Item.
|Item Name||Strength||Minutes||How to Obtain|
|Brand Basics||80 Exp||5||City Stroll|
|Creative Thinking||80 Exp||5||City Stroll|
|Startup PR||80 Exp||5||City Stroll|
|Camera Language||80 Exp||5||City Stroll|
|Brand Management||320 Exp||15||Love Supply|
|Creative Value||320 Exp||15||Love Supply|
|Promotion Strategy||320 Exp||15||Love Supply|
|Script Narration||320 Exp||15||Love Supply|
|Transform Brand||1600 Exp||60||Evol Supply|
|To the Future||1600 Exp||60||Evol Supply|
|About Agenda||1600 Exp||60||Evol Supply|
|Art of Editing||1600 Exp||60||Evol Supply|
|Global Branding||8000 Exp||240||Events|
|Infinite Creativity||8000 Exp||240||Events|
|Mass Influence||8000 Exp||240||Events|
|Immersive Media||8000 Exp||240||Events|
|1-Star Training (Random)||80 Exp||5||24hr Challenge|
|2-Star Training (Random)||320 Exp||15||24hr Challenge|
|3-Star Training (Random)||1600 Exp||60||City News|
|4-Star Training (Random)||8000 Exp||240||Events|
- See also: Experts
Currently there are 50 Experts released into the Game. Each has a fixed Attribute which will increase when investing Gold.