City News is a game mode which unlocks after Normal Mission 3-1. The player can go on investigation missions to earn investigation EXP, investigation medals, and other rewards.
Investigation medals can then be traded for new Experts from the Talent Market. Additionally, a daily reward of Investigation Medals and random Training is given depending on the player's Investigation title.
Each investigation requires a minimum amount of stats before being able to play. These stats are based on Company Strength and deployed Karma Strength. To set Karma, select "Stats" from the City News screen and select the Karma to deploy.
Initially, only the first three slots are available, but increasing one's own Company Level will unlock the other slots at level 20, 25, and 30.
The goal of City missions are to:
- Tap the screen as fast as possible to increase the progress bar.
- One way to tap the screen faster is to use the middle and index finger to alternate tapping the screen.
- Increase stats to be more successful in increasing the progress bar.
- Select the correct answer to questions given at 33%, 66%, and 100% Progress.
The more investigation EXP a player earns, the higher their title, which increases the amount of daily rewards received from City News. The following table is a list of titles and the rewards received:
|Title||Investigation EXP To Next Level||Daily Reward|
|Elite Investigative Expert||10||
- See also Experts for more details.
The following experts are available from the Talent Market: