- For a complete list of dates, see also: Date List
- "Every time when I got closer to Lucien, he would be further away. I was deeply worried. Where would we go in the dark?"
- Character: Lucien
- Required Intimacy: 7
- Date Reward: Get News [Loveland Zoo Killer Whale Gives Lovers Cold Shoulder], Get Heroine's Moments [Delightfu...]
- This date also contains content that requires knowledge from or is a spoiler for Ch. 10+.
- Only one of the following Karma is required to unlock the date.
Lucien took me to the aquarium, where I've never been to. I suddenly empathized with the feeders trapped in the tank, preys to be hunted and eaten.
Lucien said this is how the world is like. This is a topic I could never get a grip on with him, as if the Lucien I knew was not the real him. Suddenly I remembered the dream from last night... Was it an omen?
Maybe I was too tired, but I napped on his shoulder. In my dream I saw a mob of men in black circling him. I wanted to help him but couldn't move a muscle. I screamed but he ignored it. All the while, though, I felt warm hands gently stroking my forehead, calming me down and I finally drifted off.
After waking up I saw Lucien next to me, watching me. Were those hands his? I told him about the dream and told him to be careful, only for him to retort what if he is the danger? He touched me irresistibly. I realized I was willing to trust him wholeheartedly, even our journey ahead may be perilous.